Posted August 11, 2019
Do you love sales? Come join our family!
National Director of Sales
Do you love sales? TPG Hotels and Resorts is looking for a National Director of Sales! This position is responsible for effectively soliciting and booking business from market segments with 35 group rooms or more with or without meeting space.
*This position will be based at our Corporate Headquarters in Cranston, Rhode Island.*
What you will be doing
- Represent TPG by negotiating and contracting with persons requiring group accommodation with or without meeting and/ or on-site catering
- Meet or exceed sales solicitation call goals and revenue goals
- Be familiar with all TPG sales policies and selling techniques with an emphasis on maximizing occupancy and average daily rate (ADR)
- Conduct professional sales presentation of the hotel with clients, exhibiting key features and benefits of the property.
- Use computerized sales management system to manage the hotels business , including entertainment business, blocking space and building accounts.
- Develop networking opportunities through active participation in the community
- Invite clients to hotel for entertainment, lunches, tours, etc
- Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management, Business Administration, Marketing or Communications preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in conference center or large full-service hotel sales
- Multi brand experience with Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt, IHG and Wyndham is preferred
- Familiarity with selling all market segments is preferred but will consider market specific candidates
- Experience with Delphi, SalesPro, STS and CI
- Dependable and dedicated to achieving excellence
We offer a very competitive benefits package:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- AMAZING HOTEL DISCOUNTS!
TPG Hotels & Resorts
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
About TPG Hotels & Resorts
TPG is considered among the nation’s elite hotel companies by evidence of its consistent national ranking as a top hospitality manager and top hospitality construction company. These results have earned TPG preferred status as an approved operator of all the major hotels brands including Hilton, Hyatt, InterContinental, Marriott, Wyndham, and Starwood.
Via TPG’s proprietary value optimization process, TPG creates unprecedented value by exploiting a hotel’s operational inefficiencies via techniques refined through years of hospitality management experience. Having sustained growth, invested, and operated through several market cycles, the company is able to position properties to prosper in up cycles and mitigate risk in down cycles through highly skilled hands-on management.
It is through TPG’s proven ability to tailor its value-add strategy, either as an owner/operator or third party hospitality manager, that lenders, servicers, portfolio owners and investors have repeatedly realized above market performance.
TPG Hotels & Resorts is a preferred operator of all the major brands including Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, Starwood, and Wyndham.
TPG has owned, developed or managed over 100 hotels representing more than 20,000 guest rooms. TPG is considered among the nation's elite hotel companies, a fact confirmed by its consistent national ranking as a top hospitality operator. These results have earned TPG Hospitality preferred status as an approved operator of all the major hotels brands including Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, Starwood, and Wyndham.
TPG’s national portfolio of 60 hotels extends coast to coast throughout 23 states with 10,000 employees nationwide and 17,000 guest rooms representing approximately 20 million square feet.
Why People Like to Work for Us
At TPG Hotels & Resorts our strengths lie in the full integration of services—from strategic capital improvements to choosing the right brand and effectively managing operations. Success in hospitality is a combination of an excellent product, extraordinary service and keen financial management.
TPG Hotels & Resorts' large and diverse portfolio includes the nation's leading hotel brands—Hilton, InterContinental, Marriott and Starwood properties.
TPG Hotels & Resorts' senior executives average over 20 years of hospitality and real estate experience and are astute at balancing the priorities of our associates and guests. We believe that hotel value enhancement begins with rehabilitation, and that with vertical integration we can maximize revenues, product, and process.
At TPG Hotels & Resorts we are driven to deliver superior brand quality, value and service to our guests and owners.
People are our greatest assets. TPG Hotels & Resorts is proud of its ability to recruit, train and retain the best hospitality personnel in the business. Nationwide, TPG-managed properties are recognized as great places to work and build a career.
TPG Hotels & Resorts supports an entrepreneurial culture by empowering managers and associates to make their jobs rewarding, enriching and fulfilling. Training programs are provided to encourage professional advancement as well as personal success and growth.
Our commitment to excellence in management, service and guest satisfaction is second to none. Being responsive to guest needs is a talent shared and nurtured by everyone at TPG. We believe that achieving exceptional service is invaluable to sustaining profitable operations over the long term.
1140 Reservoir Avenue
Cranston, RI 02920
Telephone (401) 946-4600