Posted August 13, 2019
Front Desk Agent (PM)
The Front Desk Agent greets guests, processes check-ins and check-outs, issues room keys, answers questions, and resolves guest requests in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations. Processes guest bills and collects payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card processing and accounting policies and procedures. Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management. Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
- This position is full-time, is a PM shift, may have to work AM if needed..
- Process guest check-ins and room assignments following the hotel’s rate structures, discounts and sell/upsell strategies. Accommodate special requests when possible.
- Process check-in/check-out and collect payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card processing and accounting policies and procedures.
- Answer inquiries about hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, etc. Assist guests with check cashing, safety boxes, additional guest room keys, transportation, etc.
Hyatt Regency Lexington
366 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
Welcome to Hyatt Regency Lexington, a hotel where business travelers and families can enjoy unparalleled service and amenities.
Spacious guest rooms: 366 suite-inspired rooms with accessible options and free Wi-Fi, laptop safes & coffeemakers with Starbucks™ Coffee.
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Outdoor sun deck
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Valet parking
- Laundry and dry cleaning for a charge
- Room Service
- Online check-in
- Express checkout
401 West High Street
Lexington, KY 40507
Telephone (859) 253-1234