Posted October 8, 2019
Want a workplace with a waterfront view? Well this is the place for you!
Front Desk Agent
The Front Desk Agent greets guests, processes check-ins and check-outs, issues room keys, answers questions, and resolves guest requests in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures and federal, state and local regulations.
What you will be doing
- Process guest check-ins and room assignments following the hotel’s rate structures, discounts and sell/upsell strategies. Accommodate special requests when possible.
- Process check-in/check-out and collect payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card processing and accounting policies and procedures.
- Answer inquiries about hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, etc. Assist guests with check cashing, safety boxes, additional guest room keys, transportation, etc.
- If necessary, walk guests in a professional and courteous manner and in compliance with policies, procedures and brand standards.
- Pre-register, block reservations and, as appropriate, take same day and future reservations. Cancel room reservations according to policies and procedures.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
Education and Experience:
- High school education or related experience.
Ocean Rose Inn
31 Room Inn
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
On Ocean Road in Narragansett RI, Ocean Rose Inn offers – as its name suggests – breathtaking ocean views. Seconds away from comfortable, cozy hotel guest rooms are countless opportunities for East Coast fun – including biking, beachcombing, deep-sea fishing and antique collecting. Sail picturesque harbors and endless coastlines, shop one-of-a-kind boutiques, lounge on Narragansett Beach or golf on some of New England’s most scenic courses.
Framed by stately elm trees and historic homes of 19th century whaling captains, the Inn’s Ocean Road location is the best tribute to the enduring heritage of Narragansett. A lodging landmark since 1903, the hotel’s sprawling verandas are lined with rocking chairs, inviting guests to behold sweeping views of the bay and yachts docked at Newport Harbor. The views alone make Ocean Rose Inn one of travelers’ favorite places to stay.
This lovely 31-room Victorian-style inn offers accommodations boasting hardwood floors throughout, some private decks and fireplace facades.
Come experience the area’s breathtaking beauty and seaside comfort of beach hotel, Ocean Rose Inn. It is an amazing Southern Rhode Island vacation retreat.
Ocean Rose Inn has enjoyed the company of happy guests numbering in the tens of thousands since opening in 1897. What they like best are…
- Beachfront Narragansett location
- Breathtaking bay views
- Close-by shopping, dining, activities