Posted August 11, 2019
Are you looking for a bartender position right in the middle of the action downtown, then look no further Hyatt Regency is hiring.
What you will be doing
- Set-up, tend and break down bars according to standard policies and procedures in a safe, accident-free manner, while at all times providing the highest levels of customer service.
- Make and serve drinks in a cordial, professional manner following established guidelines, policies, and procedures regarding beverages and safety controls.
- Basic knowledge of mixology, bartending techinques, and proper food handling techniques
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to left and carry up to 50+ pounds
- Fayette County Food Handler Card or SerSafe AND STAR or TIPS upon hire
- Flexible schedule including Weekends
- Criminal/Credit Background Check
Hyatt Regency Lexington
366 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
Welcome to Hyatt Regency Lexington, a hotel where business travelers and families can enjoy unparalleled service and amenities.
Spacious guest rooms: 366 suite-inspired rooms with accessible options and free Wi-Fi, laptop safes & coffeemakers with Starbucks™ Coffee.
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Outdoor sun deck
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Valet parking
- Laundry and dry cleaning for a charge
- Room Service
- Online check-in
- Express checkout
401 West High Street
Lexington, KY 40507
Telephone (859) 253-1234