Posted July 13, 2019
The Steward cleans and sanitizes all areas of the kitchen and operates the dish washing machine in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations. Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management. Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
Complies with all guest service basics such as uniforms, name tags and proper guest greeting. Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate. Ensures all communication containing Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations. Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Green Tree
465 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
Why people like to work here
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh Green Tree is looking for candidates that are motivated and energized to serve people.
- Our Brand promise is to provide the special comforts and acts of kindness that make the traveler feel human again.
- The ideal candidate will possess a cheerful personality with a positive attitude.
The DoubleTree CARE culture focuses on creating rewarding experiences for our guest. We also provide opportunities for our team members to give back to the community by scheduling charity service work/collection events monthly. Our team members get to enjoy a fun atmosphere at work where one's own personality can shine through with both internal and external guests. It's the little things that mean everything at DoubleTree and Team Members get to experience special treats and events frequently. There is always something going on at the hotel, whether it be a CARE rally where we recognize and show appreciation to our team members or an event where the team members can bring their family members for a day of fun.
The DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh Green Tree has a variety of departments and there are different positions ranging from hourly team members to management. The hotel provides on-going training to help team members succeed within their positions. Open positions are posted, but the hotel strives to promote from within when possible.
- All team members that work at the DoubleTree have access to free parking.
- They are eligible for hotel discounts at any Hilton Family of Brands based on availability.
- 50% off at the Bistro Marketplace and selected menu items from our restaurant.
- Full time team members can choose from 3 different medical plans, 2 different dental plans and vision insurance.
- Team members will also receive a life insurance policy paid by the company during their employment.
- Supplemental life insurance can be purchased along with short term and long term disability.
- A 401K plan with a company match is an option for team members that have been employed for 1 year.
So Experience DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Green Tree where every guest receives a chocolate chip cookie and a warm welcome. We are located just outside of the city just minutes from the Parkway West Green Tree exit. We also are close to a bus route. Help us to fulfill Conrad's dream to Fill the Earth with the Light and Warmth of Hospitality.
500 Mansfield Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Telephone (412) 922-8400