Posted August 11, 2019
Room Service Server
What you will be doing
- The Room Service Server takes food orders, prepares room service trays, delivers trays and obtains payment and pick-up trays in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards and federal, state, and local regulations.
- Process guest checks in compliance with cash handling, credit card and room charge policies and procedures.
- Delivers VIP amenities and other assigned duties.
- Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damages, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
- Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates
- On time and at work when scheduled and in proper uniform
- Ability to lift and carry food service trays, tables, and other equipment weighing 20+ pounds
- Fayette County Food Handler Card or ServSafe AND STAR or TIPS upon hire
- Criminal/Credit Background Check
Hyatt Hotels promote a Drug Free Workplace
Hyatt Regency Lexington
366 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
Welcome to Hyatt Regency Lexington, a hotel where business travelers and families can enjoy unparalleled service and amenities.
Spacious guest rooms: 366 suite-inspired rooms with accessible options and free Wi-Fi, laptop safes & coffeemakers with Starbucks™ Coffee.
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Outdoor sun deck
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Valet parking
- Laundry and dry cleaning for a charge
- Room Service
- Online check-in
- Express checkout
401 West High Street
Lexington, KY 40507
Telephone (859) 253-1234