Posted June 20, 2019
The Team that Shines...Housekeeping
What you will be doing
- Be responsible for the overall cleanliness of our guest rooms.
- Be detail oriented by reportng maintenance deficiencies on daily basis as needed to maintain the room in compliance with standards.
- Duties include making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming, special projects and washing windows.
- Respond to special requests made by guests.
- Ability to communicate with guest requests and respond accordingly in a helpful, friendly- efficient manner.
- Must be flexible to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Hospitality experience preferred
- Able to move lift and carry large objects up to 80 lbs.
- Physically operate cleaning equipment
This is a Full-Time position
Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites
345 Room All Suite
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
At A Glance
Just off Magnificent Mile and adjacent to the John Hancock, our all-suite hotel offers a unique experience near top downtown attractions. Guests can take in views of Lake Michigan and the city from our suites and top-floor indoor pool. They'll find delicious Japanese cuisine at Mirai Sushi Gold Coast and the newly opened Southern Cut Barbecue. We offer plenty of flexible spaces ready for your conference or low-key event.
- Located in the Gold Coast neighborhood, steps from Magnificent Mile, John Hancock building and the Lakefront path & beaches
- Modern Chicago-themed hotel suites with separate bedroom and living space
- Stunning lake views from rooftop pool and fitness center
- Executive Lounge with premium breakfast, beverages, hor d’oeuvres and private cash bar
- Southern Cut Barbecue offers breakfast, lunch and dinner.