Posted January 19, 2020
Love to cook? Looking to join a fun, successful culinary team at the Hilton Dedham- the area's premier hotel? Come see what the Hilton has to offer!
Why You Should Join Our Team
Are you seeking a position that is fulfilling and challenging? At the Hilton Dedham you will always be kept on your toes.
Our company offers a competitive salary, benefits, professional growth and development.
We are searching for an individual who is reliable, energetic, organized, has a strong work ethnic, and will go above and beyond to exceed customer expectations.
If you are a propelled go-getter then this is the opportunity for you.
Job Essential Functions:
- Consistent safe and sanitary food storage, preparation and cooking. Monitor and control maintenance/sanitation of the kitchen and equipment. Adherence to all safety protocols including handling and transportation of foods and knife work.
- Recognize and follow quality standards for meats, vegetables, fruits, dairy products and grains, including proper storage of these items. Effective utilization of leftovers and control of waste.
- Understand and ability to properly use seasonings for a range of culturally diverse foods. Knowledge of common food allergens and their substitutes.
- Cook using a repertoire of cooking methods including poaching, braising, roasting, charbroiling, sautéing, grilling, frying, and baking.
- Produce from scratch menu quality food in appropriate portion size, cut and quantity. Ensures all food is prepared and presented in accordance with appropriate recipes, presentations and with guest orders. Acknowledge any special requests and prepare the menu item accordingly.
- Safe use of supplies and equipment.
- On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude
Hours: generally between 3:00 pm - 1:00 am (flexibility is a plus)
Must have previous cooking experience (grilling and sauté).
256 Room Hotel
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
At A Glance
Overlooking tranquil woods, and only 10 miles from downtown Boston, the newly-renovated Hilton Boston/Dedham is a great choice for both business and leisure travelers. Located off I-95, our proximity to multiple train stations and complimentary shuttle service allow visitors to travel around easily. Inside the hotel guests will find modern and welcoming rooms and suites, great recreational amenities, vibrant local cuisine and stunning indoor/outdoor function space for their business or social event.
- Located in a picturesque area, 11 miles from downtown Boston
- Near numerous corporate offices, shopping and attractions
- Complimentary shuttle within a 5-mile radius
- On-site dining for breakfast and dinner at Herb N' Kitchen
- Spacious rooms and suites with free WiFi, fridge and 49-inch HDTV
- 10,000 sq. ft. Atlantis Sports Club with modern gym and indoor pool
- 12,000 sq. ft. of meeting and wedding space for up to 400 guests
25 Allied Drive
Dedham, MA 02026
Telephone (781) 329-7900