Posted August 12, 2019
Escorts arriving and departing guests in a friendly, courteous manner to and from their accommodations, transporting their luggage. Acquaints each guest with room and features.
Are you seeking a position that is fulfilling and challenging? At Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas you will always be kept on your toes!
Our company offers a competitive salary, benefits, and fun working environment!
We are searching for an individual who is reliable, energetic, organized, has a strong work ethnic, and will go above and beyond to exceed customer expectations.
If you are an propelled go-getter don't hesitate this is the opportunity for you.
- Paid Vacation
- Personal/Sick Days
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Discounted Bus Passes for Unlimited Usage
- Matching 401-k
What you will be doing
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greet and open doors for guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- By hand or use of baggage carts, transfer luggage and packages to and from rooms, vehicles and/or loading areas.
- Issue claim checks when requested to store guest luggage/items. Return guest luggage/items upon receipt of claim checks.
- Answer guest inquiries about hotel services and in-house events, etc. Provide guests information about local features such as shopping, dining, nightlife, and recreational destinations.
- Maintain and clean the designated lobby station and baggage room; standing ready to assist guests. Clean and maintain baggage carts.
- Deliver messages and valet to guest rooms.
- Keep lobby doors and windows clean when not busy with guests.
- Post daily events on board in the lobby, as needed.
- May clean, inspect and maintain hotel vehicles. May perform pick-ups and drop-offs at airport and/or local areas.
- Foster good relations with the car rental companies, taxi services, tour and travel companies, limo services, etc. to provide the maximum level of quality service.
- On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform.
- Report all tips in compliance with company policy and IRS regulations.
- Attend Department meetings as scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or unusual matters of significance to manager / supervisor so that corrective measures may be taken.
- Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures. Write shift reports including reports on any incidents of theft, accidents or injuries when assigned. Check with manager / supervisor before leaving work area for any reason.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- Any other tasks / duties as requested by management.
The Company may consider equivalent combination of acceptable education and experience providing the knowledge, skills and abilities cited below.
- High school education or related experience.
- A driver’s license and proven ability to safely drive may be required.
- Familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
Physical work is a primary part of job and it is performed inside and outside with equipment, machines and motor vehicles. The work involves exposure to extreme temperatures, chemicals, dirt, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises. The exposure to hazards or physical risks that requires following basic safety precautions and use of applicable protective equipment. The physical requirements include extended walking, standing, climbing, bending, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling and lifting up to 100 pounds. While performing job duties, the associate is required to listen, speak and write. The job requires close vision with or without corrective lenses. This position is required to operate a motor vehicle.
Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas
235 Room Resort
Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
At A Glance
Travelers will experience breathtaking Camelback Mountain views from our AAA Four Diamond Scottsdale resort. Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas offers two-bedroom villas that sleep up to eight with a full kitchen and dining area. We are ready to host events in the 25,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor space for up to 800 people. Our resort features a range of meeting spaces, from a large conference in one of our two ballrooms to a wedding reception in our climate-controlled outdoor pavilion (seasonal). An idyllic Phoenix wedding venue, the poolside Oasis Bar is the perfect spot to socialize before and after the ceremony.
- Resort atmosphere with breathtaking views of Camelback Mountain
- 1,600 sq. ft. two-bedroom villas with private patio and full kitchen
- Three restaurants: BlueFire Grille, Fleming’s Steakhouse and Oasis Bar
- Wellness center with spa, cardio equipment and outdoor heated pool
- 25,000 sq. ft. of versatile indoor and outdoor space for up to 800
6333 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
Telephone (480) 948-7750