Apply to be a member of our TPG Hotels & Resorts family,
a Top 10 Hotel Management Team and "hospitality employer of choice!"
InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza is an iconic 371-room hotel located on the corner of one of Kansas City’s most stylish and historic shopping (boutique and otherwise), dining and entertainment districts, the Country Club Plaza. The Plaza is fifteen blocks of Seville-inspired architecture and site of quiet courtyards, stunning sculptures and remarkable annual festivals.
Since its opening as the independent Alameda Plaza Hotel in 1972, the award-winning InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza has established itself as a modern landmark in what is known as the City of Fountains. And enjoyed the company of tens of thousands of happy guests.
What they like best are...
- Spectacular Country Club Plaza location
- Proximity to area attractions, shopping, dining and more
- Total hotel renovation, completed in June, 2017
- Friendly, personable hotel associates
- Warm, first-class service scores that exceed IHG brand average
- Guest room/suite private balconies
- Outstanding concierge floor experience/lounge
- 29,000 square feet of beautifully designed event spaces, including an awesome Rooftop Ballroom with the best views of the Country Club Plaza
- Brand new signature restaurant – American Slang Modern Brasserie
- On-site fitness center and outdoor pool, sundeck
InterContinental Kansas City is widely recognized and acknowledged for its distinctive excellence, old world charm and well-appointed, beautiful design. It is the ideal lodging destination for a romantic getaway, weekend escape, family vacation spot, dream wedding, productive business meeting or individual business travel.
InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza
401 Ward Parkway
Kansas City, MO 64112
Telephone (816) 756-1500